Dear valued guest,
In response to Covid 19, our team at number 22 York Street have adopted measures to ensure that our customers and visitors remain safe by:
- Taking measures to make reception areas safer, with increased cleaning, keeping the activity time as short as possible.
- Ensuring that housekeeping staff follow government handwashing guidelines, and making a checklist of all points of contact to be disinfected when each guest vacates.
- Encouraging guests to wear coverings in communal areas.
- Disinfecting and cleaning keys between guests.
- Introducing enhanced cleaning of all facilities regularly during the day and at the end of the day, with particular regard to any shared facilities.
- Maintaining social distancing (2m, or 1m with risk mitigation where 2m is not viable)
- Using social distance markings to remind customers to maintain social distancing
- Minimising customer self service of food, cutlery and condiments to reduce risk of transmission.
- Encouraging contactless payments where possible and adjusting location of card readers to social distancing guidelines
- Reducing the number of surfaces touched by both staff and customers. For example, asking customers to remain at a table where possible.
For more information please Contact Us